Website Use T&C’s
TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN RELATION TO ALL WEB SITE SERVICES OFFERED BY WISHARTS LAW LLP ON THIS WEB SITE
We are committed to:
* protecting the personal information you give us
* telling you how we use the information we gather about you
* getting your consent to our disclosure of your personal information.
Our terms and conditions of use of this website are set out in detail below. Any changes to thesewill be posted here. When we refer to “we”, “our” or “us” in these terms and conditions we mean the activities of Wisharts Law LLP.
* We want to offer you a service which you want to use. We may use information about you to help us customise our site to improve its usefulness to you.
* We compile anonymous records of user trends which we make use of ourselves. We do not pass these to unconnected parties.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
* We may collect information from you when you fill in an online registration form for any of our web site services, (e.g., advisory services etc.). We may also collect information you give us over the telephone or in written or other communications. The type of information we will collect includes, for example, your name, mailing address, email address and telephone numbers.
* We collect information about your use of our sites’ web site services through “cookies”. Cookies are blocks of text placed in files on your computer’s hard drive when you visit a website which contain information to identify you. A cookie does not contain any personal information you have provided us with, except your user name or email address, unless the cookie is attached to personal information collected another way, such as by means of your online registration form.
EU & UK COOKIE LAW
This site does not rely on cookies to operate properly however our ISP’s hosting server logs do collect visitor some data and that is shared with Google Analytics which we use to help us analyse visitor data with a view to enhancing our website and the users experience.
This data is not identifiable to any particular person or machine. If you do not agree to this, please adjust your browser settings or do not use this site.
HOW WE ENSURE PRIVACY IS MAINTAINED
* Our policy is to comply with the data protection legislation and all other legislation which governs the maintenance of privacy in your information. We also require compliance with such legislation by third parties with whom we have arrangements to offer goods or services through our web sites.
How we use the information you provide through this website to provide you with information and services which you request
* We may supply your personal information to third parties (such as our internet service providers) who help us administer our website. These third parties must at all times provide the same levels of security for your personal information as Wisharts Law LLP and, where required, are bound by a legal agreement to keep your personal information private, secure and to process it only on our specific instructions. The personal information you give us is only disclosed to other businesses if we have your permission.
* We may disclose details about use of our website to other businesses e.g. to demonstrate patterns of use to advertisers and other business partners. The information we pass on will not include any personal information by which you may be identified.
* We will forward your personal details to law enforcement agencies or other regulatory bodies if we are required to do so, or wish to do so, in order to comply with the law or in relation to any suspected misuse by you of our website or any of our website services.
* We endeavour to prevent unauthorised disclosures of your personal information by other people, but we are not responsible for any unauthorised disclosures or other breaches of security or for the actions of others if the information was passed to them with your authority or with the authority of anybody other than us.
We own the copyright in the content of all pages on this website. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions. All our rights are reserved.
We allow you to do the following:
- View and display the content of our website; and
- Print or download to a local or network hard drive extracts from or whole pages for your personal use provided that you do not delete the copyright notice (for example, “© Wisharts Law LLP 2012”) from printouts and downloads.
You are not allowed to:
- Modify the paper or digital copies of any material you have printed off or downloaded in any way without our prior written consent. You are not permitted to incorporate any materials, or any part of the materials, from our website as part of any other work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form; or
- Distribute or copy any part of our website for any commercial purposes.