IN RELATION TO ALL WEB SITE SERVICES OFFERED BY WISHARTS LAW ON THIS WEB SITE
We are committed to:
* protecting the personal information you give us
* telling you how we use the information we gather about you
* getting your consent to our disclosure of your personal information.
* We want to offer you a service which you want to use. We may use information about you to help us customise our site to improve its usefulness to you.
* We compile anonymous records of user trends which we make use of ourselves. We do not pass these to unconnected parties.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
* We may collect information from you when you fill in an online registration form for any of our web site services, (e.g., advisory services etc.). We may also collect information you give us over the telephone or in written or other communications. The type of information we will collect includes, for example, your name, mailing address, email address and telephone numbers.
* We collect information about your use of our sites’ web site services through “cookies”. Cookies are blocks of text placed in files on your computer’s hard drive when you visit a website which contain information to identify you. A cookie does not contain any personal information you have provided us with, except your user name or email address, unless the cookie is attached to personal information collected another way, such as by means of your online registration form.
EU & UK COOKIE LAW
This site does not rely on cookies to operate properly however our ISP’s hosting server logs do collect visitor some data and that is shared with Google Analytics which we use to help us analyse visitor data with a view to enhancing our website and the users experience.
This data is not identifiable to any particular person or machine. If you do not agree to this, please adjust your browser settings or do not use this site.
HOW WE ENSURE PRIVACY IS MAINTAINED
* We endeavour to ensure that your data is stored securely and to prevent unauthorised access. We have security measures in place to protect your information which we monitor regularly. Unfortunately, despite our measures, because of the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that your information will remain at all times 100% secure. The continuing efforts of hackers to defeat even the newest of security systems means that we can never give such a guarantee.
* Please be aware that if you disclose information on chat areas, forums or other public services it may be possible for other people to use this information. We are not responsible for the disclosure of any information you post in this way.
* Our policy is to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 and all other legislation which governs the maintenance of privacy in your information. We also require compliance with such legislation by third parties with whom we have arrangements to offer goods or services through our web sites.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
* We may supply your personal information to third parties (such as our internet service providers) who help us administer our website. These third parties must at all times provide the same levels of security for your personal information as Wisharts Law and, where required, are bound by a legal agreement to keep your personal information private, secure and to process it only on our specific instructions. The personal information you give us is only disclosed to other businesses if we have your permission.
* We may disclose details about use of our web sites to other businesses e.g. to demonstrate patterns of use to advertisers and other business partners. The information we pass on will not include any personal information by which you may be identified.
* We will forward your personal details to law enforcement agencies or other regulatory bodies if we are required to do so, or wish to do so, in order to comply with the law or in relation to any suspected misuse by you of our web site or any of our web site services.
* We endeavour to prevent unauthorised disclosures of your personal information by other people, but we are not responsible for any unauthorised disclosures or other breaches of security or for the actions of others if the information was passed to them with your authority or with the authority of anybody other than us.